Hail Damage Repair
If you are reading this, you probably are in need of hail damage repair to your car. Did a recent hail storm hit your town? Or, were you on vacation and got caught up in a hail storm? Maybe, you are just planning ahead for when hail damages your car, truck, or SUV.
Whatever the situation may be, MI Dent Guy is here to help you with all of your hail damage Paintless Dent Repair needs. We will work with your insurance company to get your vehicle repaired and you back on the road again as quickly as possible. We can walk you through the entire process from claim reporting to final repairs.
Paintless Dent Repair or PDR, is the preferred method of repair, by all insurance companies, for hail damage on your vehicle. MI Dent Guy works with your insurance company to insure your hail damage is repaired correctly, and in a timely manner.
Most hail damage repairs can be completed with PDR in as little as a couple days. Conventional body shop repairs can take weeks.
Things to be Aware of When Dealing with Your Insurance Company
- Most often, insurance estimates are lower than actual damages and repairs required. Generally due to poor estimating conditions, lighting, and hail estimating experience.
- You are the customer. And, you have the right to choose who completes the repairs. Insurance companies will lead you to believe that you have to use one their “recommended” or “preferred” shops. Usually, this has more to do with the discount that the repair facility offers your insurance company. Not necessarily, who does the best work.
- The repair facility provides the “warranties” for the repairs, not the insurance company.
Choosing the Right Shop
- Most body shops don’t have an in-house PDR technician. They have to outsource your repairs which creates scheduling problems and delays.
- MI Dent Guy has its own repair facility. No scheduling problems or delays.
- MI Dent Guy works with body shops also. If you do decide to go to a body shop, ask them to use MI Dent Guy for your best repairs.
Call Today to Schedule. 269-506-1598
How to Handle Hail Damage Repair You are probably wondering [...]
America’s Northern states can be known for some serious weather [...]
Sturgis can be host to a large variety of weather [...]
Portage Hail Repair If you are like me, the first [...]
Did a Storm Damage your Car? While the storm [...]